Our mission is to continue developing an aggressive, independent national advocate for the advancement of motorcycling and its associated lifestyle which is financially stable and exceeds the needs of motorcycling enthusiasts.
- Maintain and improve our ability to act as an advocate before national, state, and local legislative, executive, and judicial bodies and with private or public entities regarding issues affecting motorcycles, motorcyclists, or motorcycling.
- Maintain and improve our financial base and ensure financial stability.
- Maintain and improve our capability to meet and exceed the needs of our membership base and all state motorcyclists’ rights organizations.
- Maintain and improve our capability to be the national information center for motorcyclists’ rights information.
- Enhance training of national, state, and local motorcyclists’ rights activists.